Páginas

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Been Loving





EN-Hello my dears! So I decided to start posting beauty/fashion related things that I've been loving..among a certain period of time.
I will make it very brief, just to inspire you guys to purchase the same product in case you feel interested to!

PT-Ola' queridas! Decidi começar a postar as coisas relacionadas com beleza/moda que eu tenho "amado"...ao longo de um certo período de tempo.
Vou fazê-lo muito breve, so' para inspirar-vos a comprar os mesmos produtos caso sintam interesse!

Speed Clear Acne Gel



EN-This has been working well for me. Whenever a new pimple comes to visit me, I serve her with this gel on the spot and all around!

PT-Isto tem funcionado comigo. Sempre que uma borbulha vem visitar-me, sirvo-a com este gel no local e ao redor!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser


EN-If you have dry to very dry skin, this is the one to go for a full day of moisture. If you have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend because I feel like this is oil based (not sure though).

PT-Se tens pele seca ou muito seca, este e' um bom creme da cara para um dia inteiro de hidratação. Se tens pele seca, não recomendaria porque acho que e' feito 'a base de óleo.

Estee' Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara



EN-This is my go-to mascara for a good amount of volume in only few applications!

PT-Este e' a minha opção de rímel para conseguir volume em poucas aplicações!

Body Shop Perfume - White Musk Smoky Rose


EN-I never thought that Body Shop could make perfumes that smell "expensive". I'm in love with this one!

PT-Nunca achei que a bodyshop pudesse fazer perfumes que cheiram "caro". Tou apaixonada por este!

Nude Frame Sunglasses

EN-Well, just to go out of the basic all black frames !

PT-E' so' para sair dos aros pretos básicos !

Zara Printed Pants

EN- 97% cotton and 3% elastic...which basically means pure comfort. I can stay on this pants all day.

PT-97% de algodão e 3% de elástico...o que basicamente significa puro conforto. Posso ficar com estas calças o dia inteiro.

Leather Pants

EN-I still hate myself a little for taking so long to get myself a pair of leather pants! Not regretting at all! Love the "synthetic" feeling.
So that's it for today girls! Hope you liked it and got inspired!

Until the next one, God bless you.

PT-Eu ainda odeio-me um pouco por ter levado tanto tempo a comprar-me um par de calças de leda! Não arrependo-me nem um pouco! Amo a sensação "sintética".
Por hoje e' isto meninas! Espero que tenham ficado inspiradas!

Ate' ao proximo post, Deus abençoe!

Yara Mel





14 comments:

  1. nice pants :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks! Loving those sunglasses and the mascara looks great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the mascara and the parfume.
    I also want a pair of leather pants like yours.
    Yes lets follow each other, followed you via Blogloving (No81).
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post dear.love the leather pants so cute
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following back:)
    www.silkandsmoke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear
    Great, love the sunnies
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great inspiration! Love how you combined it! Tell me if you would like to follow each other?! Come and check out my new Posts about Paris! Would love to hear from you! Lots of Love Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice :)

    NEW POST...

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2014/02/trend-reports-for-fw-20142015.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post!! You look fabulous <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, gfc, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Hugs and kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats so sweet! Love Kyra♡

    Please follow me - I follow back - Let's keep in touch: www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog!! I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin!! Please follow me back on bloglovin too :)

    keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I like your beauty products, they are just great) Most of all I like that Body Shop perfume - White Musk Smoky Rose. I'd love to try it by myself! Thank You for sharing such a nice post!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey. Thanks for observation my blog :)
    I am back to you ( by GFC )
    I'm glad
    Regards !
    savana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete