Páginas

Friday, March 28, 2014

Cape Town Blues



EN-Hello dears! So since I've been in my holidays I did visit Cape Town (South Africa). I didn't share the pictures at the time because I'm not about posting in real time, the most important is to enjoy, you feel me? ;). So I decided to share them now and I hope you guys enjoy it and get inspired to go somewhere different! This time I stayed in the city surroundings and got to know the beautiful little city of Hermanus.


PT-Ola' queridas! Desde que eu entrei de férias tive a oportunidade de visitar Cape Town. Não compartilhei as fotos na altura porque não posto em tempo real, o mais importante e' aproveitar, entendem? ;). Decidi postar as fotos agora e espero que gostem e que inspirem-se em ir para um lugar diferente! Desta vez fiquei nos arredores da cidade e conheci a bonita cidadezinha de Hermanus.


EN-Calm and perfection/ PT- Calmaria e perfeição.
EN-marvellous.. / PT- maravilhoso..
EN-outfit details/PT-detalhes do look.
EN-busted. Common at the place/PT-apanhado! Comum no lugar.
Hermanus

souvenirs of love

Hermanus

Zenzero (Camps bay')
Hermanus
EN-Lost in the blue of it all./PT-Perdida em todo azul.


Yara Mel


19 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: enjoy your trip. Nice pictures ... We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how beautiful! Super stunning shots. Would love to visit South Africa one day :) Have a great weekend! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohh <3 i love your picsssssss <33333333333333333333333333333333333333

    have a nice weekend doll :* <3

    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful pictures.love your skirt.
    So pretty
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, and omg that little mice ;) :)
    Your skirt is adorable! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I've always wanted to visit Cape Town so it's great reading this & seeing the pictures! I love your skirt too, I feel it's great relaxed look for traveling!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures! thank you for sweet comment, dear :)
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos, I love your skirt! x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wo amazing place and beautiful pics
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, this place is amazing and you're so stylish!
    Un abbraccio,
    Eva e Valentina the anarCHIC

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful location and beautiful pictures!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post//I wish I were in Cape Town. It look wonderful,same as your outfit. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg!!! it's so beautiful there!!! cape town is one of my dream places to see!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great place,
    very nice necklace!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete