Páginas

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Shorts over pants



EN-Not sure of what’s the name of this clothing piece but I just googled “guys shorts over pants” and I got these photos.
I particularly l-o-v-e this and I wish I was a boy just to be able to wear it. As a girl I can definitely rock some leggings and short but it’s ordinary you know, not the same effect. A guy rocking this will be a definite “stare twice” or more.
This is a late post actually. This was on the runways last year (Givenchy)  and ‘duuude’ I’m not sure if it was a trend or if it is a classic, tsc. BUT in case we assume it is a classic, make sure you are ‘some’ really confident kind of men to be able to pull it off! You have my support ! o/ (again assuming it is a classic and not only a 2013 trend). Here are some ‘inspo’pictures for you.

See you on my next “For Boys”...hope you desired J


PT-Não tenho certeza de qual é o nome desta peça de roupa, mas eu só digitei "guys shorts over pants” (homens calções sobre calças) e eu consegui estas fotos.
Eu, particularmente, amei-os  e desejava ser um menino para ser capaz de usá-lo. Como uma rapariga  eu posso sim usar umas leggings e um curto, mas é comum tas a ver, não tem o mesmo efeito. Um rapaz a usar, será um definitivo "olhar duas vezes" ou mais.
Este é um post atrasado na verdade. Isto esteve nas passarelas do ano passado (Givenchy) e 'braaada' eu não tenho certeza se é uma tendência ou se é um clássico, tsc. Mas no caso de nós assumirmos que é um clássico, verifica se és “ do  tipo” de homen confiante para seres capaz de fazer jus à peça! Tens o meu apoio! o / (novamente assumindo que é um clássico e não apenas uma tendência de 2013). Aqui estão algumas "inspo”  fotos para vocês.
Vejo-vos no meu proximo “Para rapazes”...espero que tenham desejado J







God bless you.
Yara Mel

6 comments:

  1. Hiya, I love your blog and I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Details on my blog xx
    fashion-in-excess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this combination is so eye-catching!:) amazing looks!♥ and I didn't know you had also bloglovin! I follow you;)

    www.Lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Original, but I won't let my boyfriend got out like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting look! It looks so futuristic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This awesome blog is nice! To be in line with nowadays trends, enjoy yourself in cute skirts for juniors ! Will shape you like a charm or a diet.

    ReplyDelete